A music consultant guides the artists in the process of creation and composition of their music. We are the ones who perform the research and studies to identify the necessities of the music industry and how to create a unique voice for the artist to express themselves while finding their place within the industry. This includes guiding them through music genres and styles, but most importantly guiding them through the creation process.
THE MUSICALITY APPROACH
As a music consultant I work with a holistic musicality approach, aimed at creating a musical discourse that includes extra-musical elements as part of the creation process. My main goals are for the artists to develop a unique musicality and musical identity using textures, movement, the senses, and theatrical elements.
My role is to guide and supervise the work of the artists to ensure they make use of their creativity and musicality to their full potential.
PROJECT BASED CONSULTATIONS
- R&D (pre-production consultancy sessions, research and review, market analysis, ...)
- Composition consultancy (creativity and musicality approaches)
- Project design and production (recording and post-production supervision)
- Distribution and marketing consultancy
- Vocal coaching;
- Singing coaching (pop, jazz, musical theatre, classical, opera);
- Arrangement and orchestration consultancy;
- Musicality coaching;
- Synaesthesia learning and memory coaching;
- Music Therapy (music medicine, Gordon’s MLT);
- stage presence, movement and relaxation techniques
Previously worked for/with
BESPOKE MUSIC CONSULTATION
You need help with your musicality, creativity, or finding your own sound?
Get in touch to book a personalized 1-1 music supervision or music consultancy session.