top of page
Singer | Actress | Musical Theatre Performer
My singing career started in Italy, in 2013, as Eponine for an Italian staged concert version of Les Miserables. At the age of 15 I was studying languages at the Liceo Linguistico of Mantova, my home town, as well as Music (BA) at the Conservatoire Lucio Campiani. For five years I studied piano, mainly piano accompaniment and Opera Studies with Lucia Mazzaria, Gabriele Monici and Enzo Dara, while also cultivating a passion for jazz singing guided by Lorena Fontana, and also while singing Musical Theatre under the direction of Francesco Antimiani and Andrea Manganotto. During these years I got the opportunity to play some wonderful roles that helped me grow as a singer and as an actress, among these I am particularly grateful for the roles of Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty, a new musical), Marylin Monroe (A Diva's Secrets), and Christine Daae (Phantom of the Opera, Italian version).
I graduated in piano in 2016, and I spent a year in Turin performing with Gypsy Musical Academy.
In 2017 I got offered a place on the Musical Theatre MA course the Royal Academy of Music of London.
At RAM I had the opportunity to play some amazing roles including two of my favourite: Amalia (She Loves Me) and Susan (Sweet Smell of Success).
After graduating in 2018 and receiving the DipRAM Award for Outstanding Performance, I got to perform the role of Maria in West Side Story at the Barbican, which was also broadcast on BBC Radio 3, which marked my London stage debut.
During these years in London I've had the pleasure of singing for TV and film soundtracks, recording, among others, at Abbey Road Studios, Channel 4, BBC World Service, and BBC Sounds.
In Italy, I perform with JAS - Jazz Acoustic Strings Orchestra, and I have the pleasure of being a recurring artist at Trame Sonore Music Festival.
2021 commitments include :
- Beethoven's 9th Symphony - Montecarlo (25th-26th September 2021)
- Beethoven's 9th Symphony - Aix-en-Provence (27th September 2021)
- The Idea, operetta by Gustav Holst, - Brockley Jack (4th-9th October 2021)
- The Dante Project, Royal Opera House (14th October - 28th October)
2022 commitments include:
- Anderson's Tsyion (World Premiere) - Barbican Centre (January 2022)
- Haydn's Creation - Barbican Centre (March 2022)
- Trame Sonore 2022 (2nd June- 5th June)
- Dallapiccola's Il Prigioniero - Barbican Centre (5th June)
- The Way Home (new musical) - Britten Theatre (July 2022)
- Mahler 2nd Symphony at The Proms (Royal Albert Hall, August 2022)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (September - December 2022)
2023 commitments include:
- Opera Recital, London (January 2023)
- Jazz solo concert with JAS ( Jazz Acoustic Strings) (March 2023)
- Trame Sonore (June 2023)
- Daphnis and Chloe (Barbican Centre, conducted by Francois Xavier Roth. June 2023)
- The Planets, Holst at the Proms (Royal Albert Hall. August 2023)
- Thursford Christmas Spectacular (September - December 2023)
Misty - Piano & Vocals
Nothing Is Too Wonderful To Be True - cover
Clown - Piano & Vocals
They Just Keep Moving The Line - cover
Vocals / Piano & Vocals
Looking for a singer for your next gig? I am available for corporate events, concerts, birthdays, weddings, and more!
I offer personalized playlists.
bottom of page